lucky number: 55
lucky charm: strings of yarn, unravelling woollen sweaters
auspicious entity: things otherwise forgotten, such as corks from wine bottles, bottle caps, cigarette stubs, candles burnt out all the way, etc.
predictions and advice:
• if you are on the fence about getting a tattoo, now is probably a good time to go for it and get the task done.
• poodles will either want to be best friends with you, or believe themselves your sworn enemies. watch your back.
• vampires may be exceedingly jovial with you for the next five months. you must believe they have no ill-intent, unless they reek of mildew, in which case remember to fling garlic at their face when they least expect it.
• trust the weather forecast at own risk.
• believe in love and kindness. remain soft and gentle. there is a core of warmth within you that serves as a beacon for migrating birds in the spirit realm. allow yourself to do nice things without feeling the need to prove something via your actions.
Divya Iyer is a queer, nonbinary poet and writer from India. They are fond of frogs, playgrounds, libraries and blanket cocoons, and have no idea what gender is, so don't ask. They know nothing about astrology, but when they were 10 one of their friends said that they had the power to predict the future, and as you can see, ten years later, they're still not over it. You can find them at @ divwhine on Twitter.